Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rant about stupid people.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, there are stupid people in the world. While you may frown at the use of the word "stupid", no amount of diplomacy can discount the fact that there are some humans who are not created equal, and are therefore, genetically under-endowed in terms of intelligence and intellect. I am not referring to dumb people. Everyone had their blonde moments. I am talking about those who are genuinely stupid, people who are too stubborn to be instructed, and would never ever admit their own stupidity.

Why do I say this? During the course of my not-very-long-but-still-seems-long-enough life, I have had to deal with all sorts of people. But university is the place where I have an eye-opener. I am amazed at the great amount of stupid people there. I hope nobody gets offended by this, but if you are, then you probably are not one of the stupid people I am talking about (since you understand what I am talking about). But if you are offended, then take a step back, (or a hundred), and take a swing. Or two. I don't mind. I'm not stupid enough to stand in the way of your punch.

This rant is getting out of control. I think I have said enough and caused enough damage. now it is time to find a secret hideout.

1 comment:

xinxin^^ said...

hey , i know who are u talking about la...well , be patient la,goh cheng fai. u already broadcast that thing to everyone la...ok?