Sunday, November 09, 2008

Mid exam lull

I am halfway through my exam, after doing 3 papers, and right now I am supposed to prepare myself for the next exam, my BATI paper on friday 3pm. Problem is, I cannot seem to bring myself to study for it. Or study my French and Literature, even though I think my Theories of Receptive and Productive skills paper was done quite badly.. le sigh.

On a lighter note, I got an A for my HXE107 Coursework (40%) and an A, A, and A- for my HXE 108 Coursework... And a B for critical thinking. But i don't really want to think about it.

And I already bought tickets for the 20th, on Thursday. My last paper is French, on the same day, from 9 to 11, and my bus leaves at 2 15. Now I should probably start packing for home, and considering the amount of stuff I have, it is going to be a long and arduous task.

That's all for now, I will keep updating as I go along.

1 comment:

wardqe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.