Monday, November 03, 2008

I got tagged

First of all, Don't believe Rubini because I didn't really ask to be tagged. Anyway, I still got tagged so I'm just gonna reply to it.

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. The tagged victims have to come up with eight different points of his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there’s no need to do this AGAIN.
5. Lastly, most importantly, HAVE. FUN. DOING. IT.


1. A person who accepts me for who I am, but still tries to push me to my peak.

2. Someone who can stand my little quirks and annoyances, preferably someone who knows me long enough to know the reason behind these little quirks. Means new friends don't qualify.

3. Someone I can go shopping with.

4. Someone who is above average in intelligence, but not smarter than me (so that I don't have to explain every joke and sarcastic remark), and so that we can exchange witticisms.

5. Shares the same taste in books, movies, dramas, food, pets etc...

6. Different enough so we won't get bored in our realtionship

7. Someone who is willing to dress up properly for special occasions, use proper table manners etc

8. Someone I think about when I wake up in the morning.


I tag the person sitting behind me, beside me, in front of me, above me, below me, before me, after me and YOU!!!

2 comments:

wubi said...

dei got understand meaning of insruction number 2 or not ? pelik punya manusia

Steven Chang said...

oh. this is for my cousin, Michele eh? not bad not bad. gambateh eh!xD