Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's a good thing I am not wasted..

First of all, thank you to all those who wished me for my birthday, and also to those who celebrated it with me, it was truly memorable and special.

It was interesting (to me) how it all went. Well, on my birthday-eve, my friends and I went to Friday's so I would get a special "birthday treatment" from the staff there, and also to play Monopoly. I got a piece of cake and they made me sing a song, only after I've had half a bottle of Heineken... We hit the theaters after that and watched Quantum of Solace.

After that, we headed to Kapitan to go online, and to continue playing Monopoly, until around 4 in the morning.

For dinner, my friends and I went to Seoul Garden for a buffet Korean BBQ steamboat. We stuffed ourselves, and then went to G Spot (in G Hotel, next to Gurney Plaza) and listened to a live Jazz band. I had a Bailey's Irish Cream, and someone got a Pussy Foot (a mocktail). Later, they announced a special 15 minute promotion: Tequila shots for 5 ringgit each!! Two of us went for it and had two shots each. It was my first time drinking shots, I was overwhelmed by the first shot, but the second one went down easier.

Anyway, I downed a lot of water when I went back, so I didn't get a headache in the morning. and so I am here now blogging.

I'm sorry if any of this seems boring, but I think that this is one thing you have to be there to see for yourself...

Happy birthday?? Absolutely.

2 comments:

wardqe said...

kyaaaaaa~~! you didn't include the cake! lol! (k la, dont include the bad and the ugly right? :p)
what about how windy it was at gurney plaza, or the crazy amount of people that night! and what about bankrupting someone at monopoly, or the amazing music by the live band and singer from uk! and also, the dark beautiful interior of gspot! and the 7 ice cubes! and what about the diva msg on the hand! or the speech and song at TGI? oh! and what about spending the rest of the time in between hiding away playing ..*ahem*..
lol....tsktsktsk.. left out so many details.
got bad and messed up moment (SO SORRY!) but... I'm glad overall you had a good birthday :P

xinxin^^ said...

it seems that you had a nice 20th birthday celebration!