Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Solo Camerons Part One

Just so you know, I had another solo Cameronian adventure recently and i just found the time to post up some of the many pictures I took. This is going to take a few parts to finish so please bear with me.

I started my adventure at the junction leading to the tea factory. Decided to walk all the way up and down again....

The view on the way up to Sungai Palas Tea Factory.



A turkey. I hate turkeys. They chase me...


At last, I've reached the Tea Factory!!!



Isn't the background scenery fantastic?



The BOH sign. 'Best Of Highlands'


Another view of the plantation!

After the hike down, It was only natural to visit the Butterfly garden, where I took plenty of pictures...


A large beetle...Chalcosoma atlas. or Atlas beetle


Creepy beady eyes!!


Ugly frog




Snakes!! Too bad I don't speak Parseltongue.


More snakes.



Big scary butterfly. Or is it moth? Can never tell..


A weird looking bug caught my attention.


Large lizards!

Another ugly frog


Does this lizard look like a velociraptor?

This is the end of part one, Part two will have pics from the time tunnel!!

No comments: