Saturday, June 03, 2006

Nostalgia...

I've just returned from the land of tea, scones, and RBS... Cameron Highlands, because of a family vacation. The vacation sucked, but the trip allowed me to re-visit some of the places where I spent the best 3-4 weeks of my desperate life...

The trip took me back to places such as Yong Teng cafe, with its fantastic pancakes and burgers,( they still recognized me, lol) Excellent Food Centre ( where almost my whole family had Mixed Grill) , T- Cafe ( for scones, lasagne and milkshake, coz they ran out of yoghurt, so no lassi :( ... ) among other places, like the padang where we go for games, with its burger stall... and some of the places where we went in search of our Treasure Hunt clues... Too bad I couldn't visit HCC, but I will be going there at the end of the year so never mind...

For my RBS friends, I am still trying to free myself for COPA IBA but there is still a possibility I might not make it. So till we meet again, have fun with your own lives...

No comments: