Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Results

Ok, ok. Even for those of you who don't give a damn about what my results are, here they are:

Pengajian Am A-
Sejarah B
Ekonomi B-
P.Perniagaan B-

These results should be enough for me to get the desired course in USM...

I thought I would fail one or two subjects, so I am really relieved that my results are this "good"

For those who got good results, congratulations. For those who think they did not do well, try try and try again!!

Thats all for now.. Gotta start getting busy filling out applications.

1 comment:

Michelle Tam said...

hello zach! thanks for dropping by my blog, and congrats on your results, sounds good enough for any public uni :)

replied to your comment there, and who knows, if we both get our first choices (assuming USM is your first choice as well), i'll see you around!