Saturday, March 08, 2008

My name is Zachary. Zacky. Zach. ZRE. Zach_RE

Ok ok. After long deliberation, I finally decided on a name. One that is not too hard too pronounce (every kid learns their ABC's right? This is the last one, ZACH (ok i know its not zek, but zed, but they're close, ok?) ) and that doesn't clash with anyone i know of, and that makes a cool username.

My new name is Zachary. It's hebrew for "remembered by God". You guys can call me Zach for short. Please.

Anyway. I had to reformat my hard disk because a virus my brother downloaded has done irreparable damage to the computer. So I lost all my stuff ( joking. I always back my things up). But even if i hadn't lost any stuff, it's a hassle to reformat your computer, and i hope never to do it again.

That's all, please use my new name...... Thanks!!

No comments: