Monday, March 24, 2008

Finally, I'm in..

For those of you who read my previous entries, you probably know I was rejected by Maybank in my current account application. I really wanted to get into that "club", you know, because Maybank2u is really useful and everything, especially for online shopping. So I went to Maybank again today, setting my sights a little lower, to try and get a new savings account.

I got it immediately. Well, not immediately, there was a wait and stuff, but at least I didn't get rejected or anything this time around. And to top it all, I got a nice new Visa card instead of the usual black-and-yellow ATM maybankard. It looks like this:



Yeah!!!


So yeah, I'm really excited about my new card and all, its so cool and everything, and I can finally flash my card when shopping and stuff...

Another thing is, I just lost 4 kgs without going to the gym. I won't tell you why until I am sure its healthy.

And today is the last day of Uni applications. I have used up all my chances to kemaskini. So now I can only hope for the best (English language and Literature in USM).

I bought myself another Shell-Ferrari car. The limited edition Black 599 GTB Fiorano is now mine!!! It sold out pretty quickly because it is the only black model. 2 down, 4 to go...



Oh, and I also watched Horton hears a who with Ryck. It was a very funny yet thought provoking movie. It reminded me a lot about the Christ-story, with Easter just yesterday. Christ who was so big still bothered to save tiny specks like us...



One last thing. I started looking at cameras today in hopes of finding the right point-and-shoot. But its not likely that I can buy it soon, so I will start making videos once the zit on my nose subsides.


That's all for now, sorry I have to post in snippets, but my brain isn't working well today, and is meddling with my thought processes..

No comments: