Sunday, February 03, 2008

Random

Another month since my last post... Gotta break this habit of blogging just once a month.

Anyway, has anything new happened this past month? Definitely... I got a job, lazed around, worked a little, lazed more, went shopping for new clothes, watched a lot of movies, and lazed.
You must be wondering how I could laze so much when I am working. The good news about my job is that the hours are decided by me... I am a freelance direct sales agent, which means I decide my working hours. Cool? At first, because I thought I can work or not work depending on my mood. But in the end, there are SOME days when not working is not an option.

Anyway, I pity those who work part time for minimum wage. RM3.5 per hour is no low for any job...

About the movies. I have watched Enchanted, National Treasure 2, Alvin and the chipmunks, The warlords, Gabriel, and Sweeney Todd. I liked Sweeney Todd a lot, because it has been long since I've watched an enjoyable musical with clever lyrics and a nice plot. There is just one thing that bugged me. They did not give the ending for Johanna and Anthony. Bummer.

Ok thats all for now.

No comments: