Sunday, February 10, 2008

More random posts

Today is the day I finally get to use my Competent Driver's License... Such a wondrous occasion. Besides that, I have nothing much happening today, except my fortune cookie telling me this will be a year of fun and happiness for me...

Anyway, I am now stuck with trying to choose a name for myself, which is not an easy task, as the top 3 names I want have been taken, and it will be very confusing for others to use...

my original top 3 :

1. Benjamin - Benjamin goes well with Goh, and I like it, but my stepbrother is also named Benjamin Goh.

2. Jonathan - I have at least 3 friends with this name... better not...

3. Christopher - 3 friends with this name, don't want to risk being a copycat...

So now, I have to select from a new list. My basic criteria for the name is 1. Easy to pronounce 2. 3 syllables and goes well with Goh, and 3. has a one or two-syllable short form nickname.

The new list:
1. Jeremy
2. Nicholas
3.Timothy
4. Tobias
5. Zachary
6. Gabriel

Any suggestions?

3 comments:

ѕћåüñ said...

gabriel gray?? XD

Unknown said...

Sean? Ala?

Anyways Nicholas is over used and so is Timothy...

Ashton?

But form the list, Zachary sounds nice :)

"Zach" said...

I have decided to use Zachary, and incidentally is the same name as the actor who played Gabriel Gray/Sylar in Heroes!!