Friday, July 07, 2006

I'm still alive!!!!

After four gruelling Chemistry periods, I am surprised that I am still breathing... ROTFLMAOWTIME... (rolling on the floor laughing my a** off with tears in my eyes) So happy to still be in one piece. Of course, Chemistry is only a piece of cake compared to Maths, where the so unfortunate numeric dyslexic (which I am) faints... I just can't grasp the meaning of overly complicated formulae. I can spell supercallifragilisticexpiallidocious without any help but give me any equation with an unknown (or just about anything) and i will not be able do give you an answer. Which is why I am trying so hard to transfer to Arts.

Found out that MENSA Malaysia's test's price has come down to MYR 35... lol.. wanna ask the teachers if they would organize one test in the school. Gotta get 148 out of 180 to qualify.

No comments: