Monday, July 17, 2006

Oh crap...

I thought I would be happy.


I thought this would make me happy.


But I was wrong.


Ladies and gentlemen, boys and little girls, I have officially gotten my transfer to the Arts stream (don't ask how, I myself don't know) and as before mentioned, I thought I would be happy, but I am not.

I had an encounter almost abrupt as this before. The day I left Sam Tet and went to SMI. No goodbyes, no farewells, I just left. (but no matter what people say, I believe and maintain that it was for the best). Now I am about to do the same with my friends in LSS5.

Not that I will never see these wonderful (and awfully hilarious) bunch of people ever again, but the feeling of not being there to see Harpreet being called up to answer MUET questions or Yew Wai giving a lecture on sclerenchyma is a little hard to bear, considering the little but much treasured time in knowing these guys. Thank you very much!!

And as the students in Lss5 know, elder children are usually more nostalgic, and hold on to the past. I hope the friends I make in Lss5 will not be "unfriended" when I go to the Arts stream. Hope to yum char with you guys, watch a movie or two....

And as a sign of moving on, I've renamed my blog to "The Pinnacle of Crapology". I hope the title changing works.

No comments: