Friday, January 02, 2009

Ennui.

It was New Year's Day.

It is supposedly happy for most people.

It started off pretty fine.

I had a Japanese dinner.

I had ice cream for dessert.

I squeezed with 8000 other people.

I counted down.

I saw pretty fireworks.

I greeted the New Year 2009.

I sang Happy Birthday to some people.

I took the bus, then walked home with friends.

I read a book.

I slept.

I woke up.

I got infected with ennui.

I got bored.

I ate both a Mars bar and a Snickers bar.

I like Snickers better.

I got disappointed.

I got very disappointed.

I Howard Hughes-ed the rest of the day.

I am hoping the next day is better, in fact I am making it better.

I am leaving for KL soon.

I am going to bed now.

ENNUI.

3 comments:

wardqe said...

sigh.. i'm sorry.

Anyway, hope you'll have a safe journey..and a good, meaningful time at kl.

"Zach" said...

Hypocrite.

Nadia said...

howard hugh-ed? wtf? LOL