Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Pengajian Am Paper Two

Today is the day we battled the great monster call Pengajian Am Paper Two. It would be totally unspectacular save one thing... It took me ONE HOUR to reach home from school after the exam. Usually, the journey to and from school from my house will take about 15 minutes, or 20 if there's traffic. Just the fact that it took one friggin hour to go home should have had me pissed and of the roof, but the fact was, I was pretty zen about it. Maybe the hilarity of the paper took its toll on me.

The hot topic for STPM this year was biotechnology. Everyone was talking about it, changing notes and discussing the probabilities at length. I was joking at one such discussion (two minutes before we entered the exam hall) and said too much emphasis is put on the 'kebaikan' of biotech, very little points on the 'keburukan'.. As Fate would have it, one question came out which is "Kebaikan dan Kesan Negatif biotech". I was at a loss at the keburukan and the two points I stated were:
1. Biologically engineered food might contain a new strain of disease and kill everyone who eats them
2. Biologically engineered food which repel insects deprive insects of food, thus disrupting the food chain, driving other species to extinction...

Lamest points, but I didn't have enough time to do the essay properly...

Another thing that bugged and tickled me me was the fact that global warming came out as a Bahagian E question. I was not really prepared to do Jadual because i was not familiar to the format and was hoping carta aliran came out. The fact that global warming came out was so funny ( because I have written no less that four essays concerning the topic for various competitions throughout the year, and did a PA assignment on the subject as well) and I really hope I did the topic justice. The thing that bugged me was it did not come out as an essay.

Anyway, I'm off to revise the other subjects now, hopefully I could finish in time...

1 comment:

huizhen said...

halo..

can u tell me do u forecast wat d eassay question 4 stpm tis year? thx ya