Saturday, March 04, 2006

Sigh... another awful awful day.

I shouldn't use the word awful, which means "full of awe", because of the situation, but what the heck, i mean, you all get what I mean..

Well, I broke my glasses again. ( hear shattering sound) and there goes my dreams of getting a brand new bicycle ( hear shattering again)..

Thank God I was not wearing the glasses when they broke, or I might go blind or something.. Yeah, that's right. I put them in my pocket during a captain's ball game this evening. and after the captain's ball I thought I would like to play around with my skateboard a bit. And I took a great fall and my butt hurts because of that. But I didn't know that they were broken until I went home. The melancholy. The terrible tragedy. (sighs tragically)

2 comments:

wadefish said...

when did u play widat skateboard?
how come i missed it man? anyway, dun be so depressed la!

"Don't you cry, tonight.."
- Guns 'N' Roses

stmaverick said...

Hehe... tag! Sorry to hear about your glasses though. But, shit happens in life. But show the world you are still able to stand tall - 'cos the only way to go after you fall down is back up. Cheers!

~verus rara avis~